Building Communities of Belonging After a Pandemic
Description: Join us as we take you on a journey of reopening schools with effective supports and strategies that meet the social-emotional needs of students. We will navigate activities and resources to help build communities during challenging times. Participants will receive virtual downloadable supports. This session will provide “ready-to-go” materials that can be used the very next day. Learn effective ways to meet the emotional needs of all learners!
- Understand the importance of infusing Social Emotional Learning throughout the academic day.
- Equip educators with ready-to-go SEL lessons and activities.
- Equip educators with supports for community building circles.
- Equip educators with resources to support “morning meetings.”
- Equip educators with virtual journals that focus on gratitude and emotional regulation.
- Learn effective ways to meet the emotional needs of all learners.
Free Resources & Handouts Available: http://go.bcsd.com/g6w