Better to Give?
We hope that the lessons are helpful to you and your students.
- Watch the video and think about what Emily was able to do with a big idea, some hard work, and support from family and her partner.
- Think about a need you see in your community. Are there others who need food, shelter, clothes, shoes?
- Write a goal you have for helping others, and one action you can take to make your goal a reality like Emily did.
- Watch the video to learn more about philanthropy.
- What are some philanthropic organizations and activities that you could get involved in? (ie. Helping at the local food bank, donating coats for the winter…)
- Write a goal you have for helping others, and one action you can take to make your philanthropic goal a reality.